Application of terms & conditions
- We maintain this website as a service to our customers.
- By continuing to use this website you agree to be bound
by the terms and conditions set out below.
- Please review the terms and conditions carefully, and check them periodically for changes. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and you should check them for any amendments or variations whenever you use this website.
- If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, you should not review information or obtain goods, services or products from this website.
- The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Toddler Tints Pty Ltd ACN 608 270 702. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- This website constitutes the entire agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to this website, the content, products or services provided by or through this website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to verify and ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and that we are not responsible for any liability arising as a result of these inaccuracies.
- The use of this website and these terms and conditions is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia. By using this website, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
Terms of sale
- It is important that you read and follow our application instructions very carefully.
- This product is a car shade designed for back passenger windows only. It should not be used on the front windshield, front side windows or rear windscreen. Toddler Tints Pty Ltd cannot verify the quality, type, effectiveness or strength of any existing tint should one be installed on the vehicle windows, nor can Toddler Tints Pty Ltd verify that toddler tints™ shade has been installed or removed as recommended. To the fullest extent permitted by law Toddler Tints Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for any damage incurred to any existing window tinting or to the toddler tints™ shade as a result of installing or removing the toddler tints™ shade on car window/s.
- The VLT (visual light transmission) of toddler tints™ is 43% on 3/16” glass. Regulations for window coverings vary in differing jurisdictions and it is the responsibility of the installer to be satisfied with local regulations. A shade should not be installed if it impedes the drivers’ vision. toddler tints™ are exported to Europe and Asia.
- Furthermore, we are not liable for any damage incurred in the application of toddler tints to you or any part of your car. You acknowledge and agree that you take full responsibility for damage or other
- You acknowledge that we only offer payments through the Paypal facility
- You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from our Merchants that:
- any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete,
- charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit card company, and
- you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes.
- toddlertints.com.au handles returns and processes refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection legislation. Should you wish to return your order, please notify us within 30 days of purchase with a valid reason for return. If we are unable to resolve your complaint or further assist you, we will process a refund upon timely receipt of the goods purchased.
- Unopened goods will be refunded in full.
- Refunds will be processed promptly and payment made by the same method that you made payment. All refunds are made at the discretion of toddlertints.com.au.
- Whilst our products are aimed at kids, only adults can purchase them. You must be 18 years old or older in order to order products from our website.
- The content, organisation, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to this website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights.
- The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of this website is strictly prohibited.
- You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through this website.
- The posting of information or materials on this website does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
- Toddler tints tm is a trade mark of Toddler Tints Pty Ltd ACN 608 270 702. All other trade marks that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners.
Limited right to use
- The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from this website grants you only a limited, non-exclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use.
- No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution), without our prior written consent.
Editing, modification & delays
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on this website, without further notice to users of this website.
- Our prices are subject to change and you are responsible for checking the final pricing of your order before finalising your purchase.
- We are constantly working on improving our products and they may change from time to time. Whilst we will always try to provide you with the product you seek, it may simply not be available and if that happens, we will offer you the next best alternative.
- For reasons out of control, we may not be able to satisfy your order on time, if the product is not available if there is a delay in the delivery process.
- You agree to indemnify us (including our directors, officers, employees and agents) against any claims arising from your use of this website or any products or services you purchase through this website, whether directly or indirectly, including any liability arising from any such claims and all associated judgement, litigation and legal fees.
Passwords & Security
- Your right to use this website is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure and for any activities or actions under your password. It is for this reason that we encourage you to choose a “strong” password (a combination of lower and upper cases, letters and numbers) for your account.
- We cannot and will not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to adequately protect your account in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The information contained in this website is provided for general information purposes only. Whilst care has been taken in compiling the information contained on this Site, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all responsibility in respect of this website and any loss or damage suffered or incurred by a person for any reason relying on the any of the information provided on this website.
- We do not warrant or represent that the information on this website is free from errors or omissions or that representations made by us are valid or correct.
- No reliance should be placed on the information on this website and you should seek independent verification of any information contained on this website that you are seeking to rely on.
- In particular, but not as a limitation, we and our associates are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us.
- This website and the information would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through this website shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated on this website.
Limits on liability of website
- All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed.
- We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use our website.
- Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information
- By registering with us and placing your order, you authorise us to use the information we collect about you to process your orders and to provide better customer service.
- If you have ticked the extra box allowing us to contact you for other marketing purposes, you authorise us to use your personal information to send communication to you for the purpose of:
- alerting you that products are available;
- reminding you about providing feedback; or
- for direct marketing including telling you about our promotional offers.
- We will not provide your personal information to any third parties unless compelled by law to do so.
- If we do any of these things and you wish for us to stop doing so, please let us know immediately and we will remove your information from our database.
- You have a right to access most personal information we hold about you and if we deny access in some circumstances we will tell you why. To request access, please contact our privacy officer as set out at the end of this document.
Links to other websites
- This website may contains links to other websites and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us.
- Inclusion of any linked website on this website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. If you decide to leave our website and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.